To apply for a provider position, please send your CV to the address listed in the posting.
Family Pediatrician – Newmarket/Raymond, NH, Full Time or Part Time
This physician will diagnose, help prevent and treat children’s diseases and injuries. Requires completion of a residency and must be Board Certified in Pediatrics. Must possess or be eligible to obtain a NH Medical license. State loan repayment is available.
We encourage candidates with a J-1 visa or an H-1B visa to apply.
All interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to Lamprey Health Care, 207 South Main Street, Human Resources, Newmarket, NH 03857, Fax (603) 292-7224, email email@example.com
LICSW/MLADC – Newmarket, NH
We are seeking experienced and highly qualified Behavioral Health Clinicians – LICSW or a LICSW/MLADC to join our family practice. Successful candidates must have a thorough working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidenced-based treatments for both medical and mental health conditions.
Your typical day will include:
- Conducting behavioral health assessments using evidenced-based screening tools
- Using motivational interviewing with patients to encourage the adoption of healthy lifestyles
- Collaborating with Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians, and other staff
- Overseeing case management meetings
- Providing treatment to persons with mild impairments, those coping with situational stress and stabilized persons with serious mental disorders
- Providing between session consultative visits throughout the day
As a patient-centered medical home, you must be able to treat all ages and work well with an interdisciplinary team in both rural and urban communities. Patient visits are often scheduled around medical provider visits, meaning you will get to be part of a true whole-person approach to health care. Patient treatment often encompasses behavioral aspects of healthcare, like pain management, and smoking cessation.
A Master’s Degree is required for this position, and you will be carrying a full caseload with productivity expectations. This is a salaried position, not fee-for-service.
Transportation Worker – Part-Time, Seacoast Area
Calling all school bus drivers! Are you looking to earn extra money over the summer? We have a part-time (15-20 hours) transportation health worker position available. Provide demand response transportation for elderly and disabled residents, allowing passengers to access shopping, medical appointments, pharmacy, and other basic needs.
- Operate buses owned by Lamprey Health Care
- Provide rides for shopping, banking, meal sites, pharmacy, and medical appointments
- Assists riders on and off Lamprey Health Care vehicles as necessary including carrying bundles
- Picks up prescriptions and or grocery items for homebound when necessary
- Keeps records of ride units, mileage, unduplicated riders, Medicaid eligible riders and trips provided
- Conducts pre-trip inspection of the vehicle daily
- Sets up medical appointments through the Director of Transportation and provides rides to individual medical appointments as scheduled
- Additional duties as detailed in the job description
- Must possess valid commercial drivers license Class C or greater with passenger endorsement.
- Must possess an NH Department of Transportation Medical Card or be able to pass one before starting employment
- Subject to pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing thereafter
- Knowledge of local communities and roads is preferred
- Must be able to pass first aid certification
- Must be able to pass Passenger Assistance Training (PAT), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Defensive Driving Certification
Patient Service Representative – Part-Time, Nashua, NH and Full Time, Raymond
Are you someone who embraces change with a positive attitude? Do you have strong computer skills? Do you remain calm under pressure? If this sounds like you, then we want to talk to you about your next career opportunity as a Patient Service Representative. We currently have openings in our Nashua and Raymond centers.
As a Patient Service Representative, you are the first point of contact for our patients. You will assume the responsibility for all front desk operations by greeting patients, confirming demographic information, and responding to incoming and outgoing calls in a timely, professional manner. While no two patients will have the same needs, you can expect to assist with scheduling appointments and verifying insurance eligibility, as well as assisting in the counseling and determination of financial assistance eligibility.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-stress, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
Candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred. This is a part-time position, working 20 hours Monday through Friday.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Must be flexible with scheduling
There are no current openings in our Administrative Departments.