Prepared Childbirth: Labor and Delivery Basics
Raymond – Thursday, February 14, 4:30 pm with Dr. Bonafede
Nashua – Wednesday, April 24, 5:30 pm with Dr. Ramas
Nashua, Wednesday, August 28, 5:30 pm with Dr. Ramas
- The 3rd trimester
- Pregnancy changes
- Signs and stages of labor
- Comfort techniques for each stage
- Medical procedures
- Reasons for C-section
- What happens to your body after you give birth
Partners and family members are invited to attend this FREE program. Call Nicole at (603) 244-7370 for more information.
Nashua – Wednesday, January 23, 5:30 pm with Dr. Ramas
Raymond – Thursday, February 28, 4:30 pm with Dr. Goubert
Nashua – Wednesday, May 29, 5:30 pm with Dr. Ramas
- Baby’s Skin, Hair, Vision, Hearing
- Importance of Touch
- Formula and Breast Feeding
- Colic and Diaper Rash
- Checklist for the Hospital
- Reasons to Call the Doctor
- The Medicine Cabinet
- Bathing the Baby
Baby Basics is offered to pregnant women, their partners and/or support team. The program is designed to provide education on how to care for a newborn. Call Nicole at (603) 244-7370 for more information or to register for this FREE class.
Nashua – Wednesday, March 13, 5:30 pm with Dr. Ramas
Raymond – March 19, 4:00 pm with Wendy A. Jordan, BS, IBCLC,
Nashua – Wednesday, July 7, 5:30 pm with Dr. Ramas
- What to expect in the hospital.
- Myths about breastfeeding.
- How partners can help.
- Is baby getting enough?
- Breastfeeding when returning to work.
This FREE workshop is presented by a licensed lactation consultant.