Prepared Childbirth: Labor and Delivery Basics
November 7, 2018 from 5:30-7:00 pm at the Nashua Center
- The 3rd trimester
- Pregnancy changes
- Signs and stages of labor
- Comfort techniques for each stage
- Medical procedures
- Reasons for C-section
- What happens to your body after you give birth
Partners and family members are invited to attend this FREE program. Call Nicole at (603) 244-7370 for more information.
October 29, 2018 from 4:30-6:00 pm at the Newmarket Center
- Baby’s Skin, Hair, Vision, Hearing
- Importance of Touch
- Formula and Breast Feeding
- Colic and Diaper Rash
- Checklist for the Hospital
- Reasons to Call the Doctor
- The Medicine Cabinet
- Bathing the Baby
Baby Basics is offered to pregnant women, their partners and/or support team. The program is designed to provide education on how to care for a newborn. Call Nicole at (603) 244-7370 for more information or to register for this FREE class.
October 2, 2018 from 5:00-6:30 pm at the Newmarket Center
- What to expect in the hospital.
- Myths about breastfeeding.
- How partners can help.
- Is baby getting enough?
- Breastfeeding when returning to work.
This FREE workshop is presented by a licensed lactation consultant.