Thank you for your interest in our current career opportunities. Find a complete list of openings at our employment portal. To apply for a provider position, please send your CV to the address listed in the posting.
We don’t have jobs; we offer careers that build healthy communities, one person at a time.
Why do people choose to work at Lamprey Health Care? Our People don’t choose to dedicate their skills and talents to community health just because it’s a job. Our team of dedicated professionals shares a vision and passion to build strong, healthy communities through quality medical services to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay. We further enhance our communities by building enriched programs that treat the whole person, not just the current symptoms. We promise our employees three things: you will work hard, you will be valued and appreciated, and you will go home every day knowing YOU made a difference.
Don’t take our word for it. Here are recent testimonials from our staff.
“In these unprecedented times, many had to choose between taking care of their children and keeping their jobs. I feel so fortunate to work at Lamprey Health Care, where family life is beyond valued. They have offered me tremendous continuous support and flexibility to adapt to our current times, allowing me to keep a job I love while continuing to care for my girls. That kind of care in a workplace is hard to find and invaluable. I will be eternally grateful.”– Barbara, Community Health Worker – Nashua
“I really love it here! Everyone in Raymond has been very helpful, welcoming and kind.”Julie, LICSW – Raymond
Medical Assistant Training Program
School-based and on-the-job training
Lamprey Health Care has partnered with Great Bay Community College in a Medical Assistant Training Program. The paid Medical Assistant training program includes eight weeks of classroom training with Great Bay Community College and four weeks of a clinical internship with Lamprey Health Care.
Lamprey Health Care will pay tuition. Successful completion of this program will require passing a final exam and showing competency in selected skills. The clinical internship will include four weeks of training under the direct supervision of the Clinical Nurse Manager and a preceptor/mentor.
Selected candidates must commit to 40 hours a week of a combination of classroom and online education for eight weeks. Program graduates will be prepared to work as a Medical Assistant at a Lamprey Health Care location (Newmarket, Raymond, Nashua) for a minimum of two years.
- Knowledge of provider patient schedule, prepares the day’s team activities in an efficient, productive manner, and assists in maintaining timely visits by adequately preparing exam room.
- Conducts pre and post procedure vitals as required.
- Stocks exam/treatment rooms, reports any supply shortages, maintain adequate quantities to meet departmental demands; dispose of contaminated supplies and materials in the prescribed manner.
- Assists with answering telephones, taking messages, scheduling appointments, tests, or procedures, arranging referrals, and performing other administrative duties to meet the needs of patients, co-workers and the department while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Uses the electronic health record to document clinical procedures in accordance with LHC standards as well as other accrediting bodies.
- Demonstrates professional skills through proper communication and dress, ensures confidentiality, and promotes teamwork.
High schools graduate or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Patient Care Provider and Employer