To apply for a provider position, please send your CV to the address listed in the posting.
Family Pediatrician – Newmarket/Raymond, NH, Full Time or Part Time
This physician will diagnose, help prevent and treat children’s diseases and injuries. Requires completion of a residency and must be Board Certified in Pediatrics. Must possess or be eligible to obtain a NH Medical license. State loan repayment is available.
We encourage candidates with a J-1 visa or an H-1B visa to apply.
All interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to Lamprey Health Care, 207 South Main Street, Human Resources, Newmarket, NH 03857, Fax (603) 292-7224, email firstname.lastname@example.org
LICSW/MLADC – Newmarket/Raymond, NH and Nashua, NH
We are seeking experienced and highly qualified Behavioral Health Clinicians – LICSW or a LICSW/MLADC to join our family practice. We have openings in our Newmarket / Raymond centers as well as our Nashua center. Successful candidates must have a thorough working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidenced-based treatments for both medical and mental health conditions.
Your typical day will include:
- Conducting behavioral health assessments using evidenced-based screening tools
- Using motivational interviewing with patients to encourage the adoption of healthy lifestyles
- Collaborating with Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians, and other staff
- Overseeing case management meetings
- Providing treatment to persons with mild impairments, those coping with situational stress and stabilized persons with serious mental disorders
- Providing between session consultative visits throughout the day
As a patient-centered medical home, you must be able to treat all ages and work well with an interdisciplinary team in both rural and urban communities. Patient visits are often scheduled around medical provider visits, meaning you will get to be part of a true whole-person approach to health care. Patient treatment often encompasses behavioral aspects of healthcare, like pain management, and smoking cessation.
A Master’s Degree is required for this position, and you will be carrying a full caseload with productivity expectations. This is a salaried position, not fee-for-service.
Medical Assistant – Multiple Openings
Are you looking to make a positive impact on the lives of patients, while also working in a team environment? Of course, you are, and here’s your chance. Lamprey Health Care is seeking Medical Assistants for our Raymond and Newmarket sites.
There’s no such thing as a typical day in health care so what can you expect in this role? As a Medical Assistant in our practice, you can expect to be involved in a variety of duties such as:
- Assisting providers with administering patient care, preparing patients for exams,
- Processing refill requests,
- Notifying patients of lab results, and
- Completing prior authorizations.
Our practice utilizes the medical home model, so you will always be part of a health care team. Our integrated approach means better outcomes for our patients and more professional/learning opportunities for our staff.
You qualify for this position if you possess Certification or Registration as a Medical Assistant (or pending of either) with enthusiasm to demonstrate high levels of service consistently. Previous experience is preferred, but we are willing to train. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Patient Care Provider and Employer.
Transportation Worker – Part-Time, Seacoast Area
Calling all school bus drivers! Are you looking to earn extra money over the summer? We have a part-time (15-20 hours) transportation health worker position available. Provide demand response transportation for elderly and disabled residents, allowing passengers to access shopping, medical appointments, pharmacy, and other basic needs.
- Operate buses owned by Lamprey Health Care
- Provide rides for shopping, banking, meal sites, pharmacy, and medical appointments
- Assists riders on and off Lamprey Health Care vehicles as necessary including carrying bundles
- Picks up prescriptions and or grocery items for homebound when necessary
- Keeps records of ride units, mileage, unduplicated riders, Medicaid eligible riders and trips provided
- Conducts pre-trip inspection of the vehicle daily
- Sets up medical appointments through the Director of Transportation and provides rides to individual medical appointments as scheduled
- Additional duties as detailed in the job description
- Must possess valid commercial drivers license Class C or greater with passenger endorsement.
- Must possess an NH Department of Transportation Medical Card or be able to pass one before starting employment
- Subject to pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing thereafter
- Knowledge of local communities and roads is preferred
- Must be able to pass first aid certification
- Must be able to pass Passenger Assistance Training (PAT), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Defensive Driving Certification
Patient Service Representative – Part-Time, Nashua, NH
Are you someone who embraces change with a positive attitude? Do you have strong computer skills? Do you remain calm under pressure? If this sounds like you, then we want to talk to you about your next career opportunity as a Patient Service Representative. We currently have openings in our Newmarket and Nashua centers.
As a Patient Service Representative, you are the first point of contact for our patients. You will assume the responsibility for all front desk operations by greeting patients, confirming demographic information, and responding to incoming and outgoing calls in a timely, professional manner. While no two patients will have the same needs, you can expect to assist with scheduling appointments and verifying insurance eligibility, as well as assisting in the counseling and determination of financial assistance eligibility.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-stress, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
Candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred. This is a part-time position, working 20 hours Monday through Friday.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Must be flexible with scheduling
Insurance Billing Specialist
Are you a creative thinker? Do you thrive on paying attention to details? Do you enjoy being part of a customer focused team? Do you like being part of a collaborative, close-knit, self-directed group? Interested? What if we throw in being part of a mission-driven non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health of our communities?
If that sounds like your dream job, we want to speak with you. We are seeking an experienced Billing Claims Specialist professional who enjoys performing a full scope of responsibilities for the billing collection process. This successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Following-up with insurance carriers on unpaid or rejected claims
- Working with A/R aging reports
- Preparing and submitting secondary claims
- Answering patient and insurance inquiries
This position includes basic administrative duties such as filing and photocopying. This position requires strong computer skills, including word and excel, as well as a minimum of 2 years of experience with medical insurance billing. Our informal, flexible environment and comprehensive benefits package makes this the position you’ve been searching for.