- Increased use of telehealth visits for non-prenatal patients, to limit the number of people in the facilities
- Screening of all people entering the building
- Patients with COVID 19 symptoms enter the facility through a back door to keep them out of the common areas
- Patients with COVID 19 symptoms in need of testing are accommodated at a testing tent outside the building by non-prenatal care staff
- Enhanced and increased cleaning of the facility, common areas, equipment, etc.
- Daily screening of staff entering the building as well as strict use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by all staff
Healthy babies start with healthy moms, and now more than ever comprehensive, consistent prenatal care is essential.
We are still accepting new prenatal patients. Call any of our locations if you have questions or are in need of prenatal care. We’re here for you.
We are still providing care for our gynecology patients during the COVID 19 response.
Despite restrictions you may hear with other facilities, we are here for you. This includes urgent situations. We encourage any women in need of gynecology services to contact any of our locations to discuss your personal situation with someone on our care team.