Last Updated: June 21, 2021
Lamprey Health Care now offers COVID vaccine on-site! If you are a current patient and have not received your shot yet, please call to schedule your vaccination TODAY.
Call today to schedule your COVID-19 Vaccination
Are You Offering Vaccines?
Yes. Lamprey Health Care now offers COVID vaccine on-site! However, we have discontinued our walk-in clinics. If you are a current patient and have not received your shot yet, please call to schedule your vaccination TODAY.
Should I get the vaccine?
If you have questions on whether you should get the vaccine, discuss these with your health professional. Here are 8 Things To Know about the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program from the CDC.
Which Vaccines are being administered?
There are three vaccines currently approved by the FDA. The Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine, the Moderna Vaccine, and the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine. Both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require two doses. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine only requires one dose.
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine – 2-dose series, separated by 21 days, overall vaccine efficacy 95.0%
- Moderna Vaccine – 2-dose series, separated by 28 days, overall vaccine efficacy 94.1%
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine – 1-dose, 86% effective at preventing severe cases of the disease 28 days after vaccination
Where can I get more information?
- Frequently Asked Questions from vaccines.nh.gov: GREAT information at https://www.vaccines.nh.gov/frequently-asked-questions
- Vaccination Planning in NH: For additional information, please visit the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services website at https://www.nh.gov/covid19/resources-guidance/vaccination-planning.htm
- Vaccination FAQs in NH: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/covid19/documents/vaccination-planning-faq.pdf
- COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions from NH DHHS:
- Vaccine Information from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html