Dental Emergency Fund
As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of everyday people like you. We are currently raising funds for our Dental Emergency Fund. This program will provide:
- Dental care for patients in need
- Coordination of care plans
- Development of our dental provider network
- Clinical staff education
The program will target patients who:
- Are pregnant and have gum disease. This can lead to pain, infection, and an increased probability of pre-term labor.
- Are diabetic and experiencing poor blood sugar control due to dental inflammation.
- Patients with substance use disorder who may be at higher risk for cavities.
- Patients taking psychiatric medications. These medications can lead to dry mouth and a higher risk for cavities.
- This program is for in our Newmarket and Raymond service areas.
Thank you to HealthcareGIVES for supporting our Dental Emergency Fund. HealthcareGIVES is a giving circle of medical professionals who support non-profits in the Seacoast area.
Spread smiles around our community with your contribution.
Lamprey Health Care is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible within the limitations of federal income tax law. Acknowledgment of your gift will be provided.