- Drive-up testing for patients
- Telehealth and Virtual visits
- Consolidation of facilities
These changes are taxing our resources. Although we have been challenged, we remain focused on providing high quality primary medical care to all individuals regardless of ability to pay.
If you believe people in our community deserve access to primary care at this most difficult time, we urge you to donate today.
Thank you and we wish you good health.
Lamprey Health Care is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible within the limitations of federal income tax law. Acknowledgment of your gift will be provided.
For a listing of Lamprey Health Care’s supporters, visit Our Mission page.
Based on our current inventory the following items are high needs.
Medical grade supplies
We are calling on any local business or individuals who may be able to donate any of these items.
- Surgical Gowns
- Masks with Shields
- N95 Masks – size medium (greatest need)
- N95 Masks – size small and large
- Sani-Cloth, or similar, Germicidal Wipes
Household grade supplies
We are calling on anyone who may be able to donate these items.
- Hand sanitizer
- Household wipes
- Spray bottles and hand sanitizer bottles, including bottles that are being recycled
Thank you to everyone who responded so quickly to our call for fabric masks. We are still accepting donations of hand-sewn masks.
Please do not drop items off at the health center without scheduling your donation.Supply Donation Survey Form
Thank you for your interest in helping us meet the health needs of the community.
This list may change as the pandemic continues. Please check back for updates or changes.
We cannot say it often enough or loud enough – THANK YOU!
Our Mask Sewing Crew
- Rennell Brillhart
- Melissa Christenson
- Terry Coll
- Cindy Dahlstrom
- Anita Deifik
- Cindy Dumont
- Kevin Federico
- Carole Hutchinson
- Barbara Huntress-Rather
- Kate McCuster
- Sally Oxnard, MD
- Nancy Richmond
- Joann Smith
- Lynne Therrien
- Michelle White
- Team Face Masks NH
- Seacoast Mask Makers
- Multiple Anonymous Donors
The following agencies, businesses, and individuals answered our call and we are so grateful.
- Djinn Spirits Craft Distillery
- Flag Hill Distillery and Winery
- Laney & Lu
- LTC Partners, and Dave March
- Newmarket Dental
- NH DHHS Emergency Services Unit
- Rivier College, Nursing Department
- Seacoast Public Health Network
- Staples, Inc.
- United Way of the Greater Nashua Area
- Mulitple Anonymous Donors
- Anonymous donor of Dunkin Donut gift cards
- Steve Brillhart
- Jill Capobianco
- Kristie Conrad
- David Deifik, MD
- Jack Durkin
- John Durkin
- Steve Frolking & Joanna Wicklein
- Michael Gaudet
- Wendy & Alan Gladstone
- Raymond Goodman, III
- Raymond Jr. and Helen Goodman
- Rebecca Gould
- Susan Grant
- Jennifer Jenkins
- Mary Jenkins
- Andrea Laskey
- Jessica Lozan
- Marie Ramas, MD
- Priscilla Stewart
- Will T.
- Maura Turner
- Melba & Dave Torro
- Betsey White