By using MY HEALTH, your secure patient portal, you can access a variety of services, including:
- Request medication refills
- Communicate with your health care team
- Request non-urgent appointments
- Request referrals
- View your medical records
MY HEALTH is not for urgent issues. Always call 911 for emergencies or our office for same-day sick appointments.
To access MY HEALTH, you must request a Personal Identification Number, also referred to as your PIN. You must request a PIN in person at one of our health centers. PINs are only issued in person to protect patient privacy.
Once you have your PIN:
- Click the button to access the secure MY HEALTH site MY HEALTH, Patient Portal Login
- At the login page, click on REGISTER.
- Complete the fields shown to create your account.
- Make a note of your login and password information.
- Click on SAVE.
On your first visit, you need to verify your personal information. On the patient verification page, select the following:
- “I have an appointment or have been seen by a physician before.”
- Using the PIN document given to you, complete the verification form.
- Select VERIFY to complete the process.
Why can’t I just get a password over the phone or directly through the site like other websites?
Health records contain a lot of sensitive information. We take our responsibility to protect your information very seriously. We require this step to verify that only you have access to your records.
Can I use the MY HEALTH portal to email my doctor when I am sick?
No. You should not use the portal to contact our office when you are sick or for urgent calls.
Please call the health center for time-sensitive issues. Our 24-hour after hour call service can ensure you receive the care you need when you are ill. Always call 911 for emergencies.
The patient portal issues of a routine nature. We respond to MY HEALTH messages during regular business hours. The MY HEALTH portal is not staffed while the office is closed.