MY HEALTH PATIENT PORTAL
What can I do with MY HEALTH?
- Request medication refills.
- Communicate with your health care team.
- Request non-urgent appointments.
- Request referrals.
- View your medical records.
MY HEALTH is not for urgent issues. Always call 911 for emergencies or our office for same day sick appointments.
How do I get into MY HEALTH?
To access MY HEALTH, you must request a Personal Identification Number, also referred to as your PIN. PINs must be requested in person at one of our health centers. To protect patient privacy PINs will only be issued in person.
Once you have your PIN:
- Click the button to access the secure MY HEALTH site
- At the login page, click on REGISTER.
- Complete the fields shown to create your account.
- Make note of your login and password information.
- Click on SAVE.
On your first visit you will be asked to verify your personal information. You will be prompted with a patient verification page.
- Select “I have an appointment or have been seen by a physician before.”
- Using the PIN document given to you, complete the verification form.
- Select VERIFY to complete the process.
Why can’t I just get a password over the phone or directly through the site like other websites?
Health records contain a lot of sensitive information. We take our responsibility to protect your information very seriously. This step is required so we can verify only you have access to your records.
Can I use the MY HEALTH portal to email my doctor when I am sick?
No. You should not use the portal to contact our office when you are sick or for urgent calls.
Please call the health center for time sensitive issues. Our phones are staffed with a 24 hour call service so we can make sure you receive the care you need when you are ill. Always call 911 for emergencies.
The patient portal is designed to handle issues of a routine nature. Messages received through MY HEALTH are checked and responded to during regular business hours. The MY HEALTH portal is not staffed when the office is closed.